Main terms and conditions
Please note the following:
- The apartment is available on a minimum one week rental basis. We are flexible on start and end rental days. You may of course rent for as many weeks as you wish.
- The apartment is available as of 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Please note that this accommodation sleeps a maximum of 4 people and we cannot accept bookings for more than that number. Sub-letting to third parties is not permitted.
- We regret the accommodation is available to non- smokers only. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Unfortunately, we have no facilities for babies and small children (under 8) e.g. cots, high chairs and we regret that pets are not allowed within the apartment complex.
- We would ask that our guests kindly observe the rules and regulations pertaining to the use of the swimming pool and gardens. These are clearly on display in the Pool area and entrance hall.
- Pricing structure: (All prices in sterling)
The Price structure varies in line with the various seasons of the year and peak holiday periods. The availability sheet lists the various prices.
About Javea >>
- This is a self catering apartment and the prices include electric central heating/air conditioning.
- For rentals of more than one week, we will supply one extra set of linen and towels for each quest.
- No beach towels are supplied. The apartment will be cleaned on departure.
- Special terms are available for lettings of 4 weeks or more. Please contact us for details.
- When booking, please forward 25% of the total as deposit with the balance due 6 weeks prior to your arrival. With the final payment we will also require an additional damage deposit payment of £100 to cover any damage to the property/breakages etc. This deposit will, upon your return to the UK, be returned to you, subject to our managing agents confirming that no damage/breakages have occurred. Should we be required to replace any fittings/repair damage, then the equivalent amount will be deducted from the deposit.
- Only receipt of your booking deposit will guarantee your booking.
- Should it be necessary for you to cancel your booking, we shall be happy to refund the balance paid, but only if the property can be re-let. The deposit is however non refundable. We therefore strongly recommend that holiday insurance is acquired.